Hi from A Change Of Seasons Forum

This forum is meant to bring JP fans together! Anything of interest regarding music, guitars, techniques or tour dates is welcome here!

Moderatoren: Johnnie, Axel

Istvan DiVega
Mitglied
Mitglied

Hi from A Change Of Seasons Forum

Beitrag von Istvan DiVega »

Hello there, german friends, from the italian forum A Change Of Seasons!
Told you to count on us, and so... here we are! Thanks so much for starting this new section, it's gonna be very interesting and funny to share some thoughts on Dream Theater. And as the new album draws near, the scene becomes clear (?_?), and we'll wait together for the release. Just wanted to thank you for this fuckin amazin affiliation!!!

Stay prog, bros

Sir Istvan DiVega that can't wait to hear from you. Remember to visit our english section HERE!
Axel
Administrator
Administrator
Beitrag von Axel »

Welcome in our german John Petrucci community :D
Zuletzt geändert von Axel am 05.03.2009, 19:38, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
Atrox
Mitglied
Mitglied
Beitrag von Atrox »

hi, nice to have some neighbours around here! pretty cool thing, the new english section, Axel! a nice possibility to refresh my rusty english ;)
tkharris
Mitglied
Mitglied
Beitrag von tkharris »

Greetings Everyone..... Great idea Axel!!!
Johnnie
Beitrag von Johnnie »

Hey Istvan,
great to see you made it! :wink:
Looks a bit different from your ACOS board, doesn't it? Looking forward to exchange thoughts! :D
Bild
A Change of Seasons Forum
Mitglied
Mitglied
Beitrag von A Change of Seasons Forum »

hey there!! This is Anna-LadyStrange :D
I've already posted some thoughts on the other thread about the new album but I want to thank you all again for this great opportunity.

Another thing i want to say.. I think you guys are pretty lucky.. 2 dates in Germany in June.. that's not fair! :D (Johnnie, they are coming to your city..that's cool!)
Zuletzt geändert von A Change of Seasons Forum am 05.03.2009, 20:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Johnnie
Beitrag von Johnnie »

Wait for the full tour in autumn/winter, I'm sure you'll have your concerts in Italy! Where are DT usually having concerts?
I'm thinking Milano, Torino, Firenze, Roma?
Bild
Mitglied
Mitglied

During the last world tour they came to 5 cities: Milan, Rome, Padova (my city), Andria and Bologna..
I'm sure they will come to milan and rome again.. don't know for the other cities.. (of course i HOPE to see them in my city... :P )
cHiCcAz

Beitrag von cHiCcAz »

Hi everyone!! Here is Chicca from ACOS forum : D

It's nice to met all you guys on your board...I guess that we europeans have to wait until fall 2009 to see DT tour. :?

Any of you are going to see 'em this summer?...remember that this year it's Awake and SFAM anniversary... 8)
Mitglied
Mitglied

yep, that's true..
but since i can't go to see them live this summer, i hope they won't perform sfam nor awake.
i was wondering: according to your opinions, will they perform the whole AA suite this summer? or later in autumn? or both?
Istvan DiVega
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Istvan DiVega »

Johnnie hat geschrieben:Hey Istvan,
great to see you made it! :wink:
Looks a bit different from your ACOS board, doesn't it? Looking forward to exchange thoughts! :D
Indeed. But quite cosy as well^^
Btw: thanks a lot for welcoming us to your board!

PS: any feelings about the upcoming album spreading around? Reactions from German fans?
Johnnie
Beitrag von Johnnie »

A Change of Seasons Forum hat geschrieben:yep, that's true..
but since i can't go to see them live this summer, i hope they won't perform sfam nor awake.
i was wondering: according to your opinions, will they perform the whole AA suite this summer? or later in autumn? or both?
Since I'm always bad with acronyms: what is the AA suite exactly? :wink:

I know that I'm only dreaming, but I hope for a longer show than last time, closer to the "An evening with" shows. No offense to Symphony X, but they weren't what I was paying for, and I guess we're all a bit spoilt from the past! :)
Bild
Johnnie
Beitrag von Johnnie »

Istvan DiVega hat geschrieben:Indeed. But quite cosy as well^^
Btw: thanks a lot for welcoming us to your board!

PS: any feelings about the upcoming album spreading around? Reactions from German fans?
Good to hear that you like it! :wink: I know it's not easy to maintain the contact through both boards, but I'm sure we'll try and work on it!

Considering the album there isn't much I said here in German and there won't be much I can say in English:
Each and every album so far came out completely different than I expected, and although I have some favourites, I was never disappointed! :D

Another thing I always wanted to know: Is "Pull me under" the only Italian hit as well? Since the Greatest Hits Album is called "Greatest Hit", I guess it is. I just wanted to ask... Do you know which album sold best?
Bild
richb

Beitrag von richb »

i can tell you a few things about the new DT album.
I was with JP last fri and that was the day he finished the recording and photo shoot.
He's VERY excited about this new one,a few things in his live rig will change up,a few new guitars for the road and it gets better!!!
i'll see him again in a couple of weeks.
Rich Brymer
Johnnie
Beitrag von Johnnie »

Hey Rich! Glad to have you here. :D
Finally we have a section for you and your inside information... :wink:

A few new guitars you say... I can't wait to hear the new stuff!
Bild
Antworten