Update from JP

This forum is meant to bring JP fans together! Anything of interest regarding music, guitars, techniques or tour dates is welcome here!

Moderatoren: Johnnie, Axel

Antworten
Axel
Administrator
Administrator
Update from JP

Beitrag von Axel »

First I'd like to say that my love and support goes out to all of our friends in Japan as they work through the tragic events of the past week. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families. I know that the strength of the Japanese people will prevail.
As for the new Dream Theater album, it is going incredibly well and I can't wait for everyone to hear it! We are in the tracking process and working hard as well as just having so much fun.
I appreciate everyone's patience regarding the announcement (or lack thereof!) of DT's new drummer. I know it has been very frustrating to have to wait for the news. Believe me, we are busting at the seems to tell everyone and rest assured that our decision will not disappoint on any level!
As for info and details on the new album, anything such as the title, song names, running times, artwork, direction etc, will be posted on the official DT and Roadrunner sites once the album is complete and we begin to prepare for it's release.
Looks like the start of our next world tour is lining up nicely as well. It's always great to be over in Europe during the summer playing out doors and seeing all of our friends again.
In the meantime, I'm just shedding, lifting and buried deep in the making of the new album. My beautiful Music Man's and Boogies are raging and there are many notes flying around the studio!
I hope everyone is well. Thank you so much as always for being such amazingly supportive friends and fans!
God Bless,
JP

Source: http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/sho ... te-from-JP
Bild
Antworten